Friday, May 2, 2014

Baby Mobile | American Crafts

Head over to the American Crafts blog and check out how to make this lovely star mobile. It's baby week on the American Crafts blog! It so happens that my sister just had the best nephew ever!

Holding my brand new nephew.

I made this for my new baby nephew's woodland animal nursery. She loved it when she received it at the baby shower. I know he will enjoy it!

 I love this project. Very simple and sweet ;) It was fairly easy to make with the right supplies. Project took approximately 1 hour 30 minutes to create.


I used branches that I found in my backyard.... very woodland ;)


I punched over 100 stars for this mobile.

Hang it high out of reach. It's not meant to be touched and would not withstand as a toy.

Supplies: DIY Shop 12x12 paper pad, sewing machine, twine, star punches, branches, hemp string

1 comment:

taniscrap said...

Beautifull!! A cute room to make sweet dream...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...