Monday, May 5, 2014

Catching Up | Project Life

I love the amount of photos I can put into a 12x12 page protector. So many that can be displayed in one album. That is one of the big reasons that I love using Project Life.

I am a little behind sharing my 2014 album since I have been sharing the baby album. These pages are from February and first week in March.


Documented the Ice Storm that kept us home half a week. I used Design A with an Design I insert.


Valentine's Day documented. Used Just Add Color and Jade core kits.



We spent a lot of time at the park this week because we had our ceilings smooth. So messy! I used Just Add Color (HSN) and Jade, Design A.




My favorite spread! Coral core kit, Design A, and E.




1 comment:

ALINE said...

Very beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...