Friday, June 13, 2014

4 weeks of | Project Life


Sometimes the spreads come together perfectly: he color is right, the photos are right, and the journaling works. And then there is the other spreads that don't turn out like you had imagined them. For me, both happen often. But you know what, it doesn't matter. What matters is I got my memories documented. And that's why I like Project Life.
Design E, Design F, Polka Dot Mini, Kiwi Edition

 

Design A and Strawberry Edition



Design F, Design A, and Coral Edition


Design A and Stamping Up Kit: Everyday Adventure



I am at that point in the process of my yearly Project Life that I am so behind. I am about a month behind this week. Things that are unfinished stay on my mind. So I have decided that it doesn't have to be week spreads. It is whatever I want to be, which is "just get it in the album." So yesterday, I sat down and got it together. I ordered all my photos for the last month and I am determined to work on it once a week and not once a month.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...